Sunday, August 14, 2011

Women in Combat how do they stack up?

Being a female currently at war, I believe we do our job as we were taught just like males who fight by our side. But not just speaking for me but for my fellow sisters at arms who kick *** everyday as drivers, gunners, vehicle and convoy commanders we put our mission first. I have and will pull the trigger of any weapon I have without hesitation when it is necessary. There is no time to "play" war when you are overhere and lives are at stake. We do not sit by anymore and just fix the men (unless that is our job). We fight with our brothers. But please note that this war is not faught like Vietnam. We have different missions over here in Iraq and Afghanistan. I know I pull my weight, I have fired rounds, drove and I do what I need too. Sorry for operational security reasons I can not be more specific. But trust me, we kick *** and get down and dirty like we were trained to do. There are no female soldiers, sailors, airmen, coast guardmens or marines. We are simply soldiers, sailors, airmen, marines, cost guardmens. We do what we signed up to do. Whether we serve the United States, Austrailia, England, Ughanda, or etc. I am honoredto serve and I will not quit or come home until my mission is complete. But I will make the enemy die for his country if I am needed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment