Monday, August 15, 2011

Can't burn ShowBiz 2 production onto DVD. Any ideas? !~~~Please Help Project Due Thursday~~~!?

Alright, we just bought a recorder, it came with an editing program (ShowBiz 2) when I try to burn the finished profuct onto my discs. (DVD+RW) I fall, in fact its not even an option on where to burn product too. My only option is the Hard Drive. So when I try to dl to hard drive, when it is authenticating, it says it has encountered an error and aborts. I suspect that the reason I can't burn to the disc is because all I have is CD-RW drive and DVD drive. Do I need to add a piece such as DVD-RW or DVD+RW? IT is completely edited and I need help, as it is stated in title, project is due thursday and I'm out of ideas :/, Thanks in advance, any help is highly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment