Saturday, August 13, 2011

Do people consider the poor?

I was watching 3 people climb into a little gl box, and they contorted themselves to get in, and they managed it, then an even thinner presenter (he looked anorexic, actually, his skin-tight pants made his legs look like he was standing on his arms, i'm not exaggerating!) and I thought to myself, what a dreadful shame, that people should waste their time with such utterly pointless exercises! I considered how many poor/starving and emaciated people and children there are in the world, when my eye caught my dinner plate, which contained a portion of steaming hot lasagne, some sushi on the side, guacamole and garlic and herb baguette...and I felt so guilty. Am I going mad, or am I being called to DO SOMETHING!! what, if anything, do you do??

No comments:

Post a Comment