Monday, August 15, 2011

What is the best way to find people to cycle with?

I am new to the road cycling world. As a kid I did BMX, and was pretty good winning a few races. Later I worked at a Skate/bike shop and I got into mountain biking. At the time i was a sponsored skate boarder, by the shop I worked at. Now, I'm hitting my 30's and I started liking the road cycling. The only thing is I am out all alone daily. I have searched for clubs in Roswell GA, and I have hit up all the local bike shops. One of which holds a big road bike race every year. I find more snobs in this sport than the others. People just loved to get together. First I need someone that bikes at my speed, and then I also want people I like to cycle with. What is the best way to find a club or to find cyclist at my level?

No comments:

Post a Comment