Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Is this hidden racism?

im in 8th grade i sit in the back with my friends i was put in the front for a week because i wasnt sitting in my seat i was standing up so first 2 day are cool but the 6th graders are annoying is wednesday and this short fat kid pimples on face light brown hair combed foward very unhygenic wears the same dirty clothes 3 days in a row just very icky says hey yow colored boy to somone perpindicular to me (parallel to him he dosent know im here and the kid is defenseless hes just sorta took that comment so i stand up and say calmly what did you say he was like nothing i say i catch you again and thats your *** so its thursday on the buss im listening to music but for some reason i had the reason to put it on low so i do right before i turn the volume to max all i hear is "WHAT ABOUT THOSE *******" i get up and he think im getting something and i didnt here him i turn and say what did you just say there is like total silence and my friend are like did he just say and it stops and the bus drivers watching me so i cant do anything so i just stare him down and then he just says sorry (thats like hes admiting he said it ) so i say your off for now ***** and i walk off the bus it is now friday i walk to the second stop and i see him i came to hang out with my friends though i see him he said sorry so i will be the bigger person and sternly say im watching you still then his friend or whatever start going like whatever forget about slavery wasnt that big what about wars alot people died in that some im just like **** im gonna fight him its gonna be easy i take off my back pack hoody cellphone and zune and they both start running slow but running so i go like i scared them off finally its over so then guess what happens someones mom goes like who want to pick on me who wants to mess with me she call me the f word and this is bull **** and im telling her what happened and she dosent believe me so some parents are watching me it blows over i guess i go to the principal to tell and the basically interogate me 1-5 period there are 9 periods so 5th period is my lunch so no recess theres a fire most of 6th period 7th period they call me down to guidance apparently they got halve of the ppl on the bus and ALL OF HAVE THE SAME STORY AS ME now the kid that that said get over it said a COMPLETLY DIFFRENT STORY 9th period they call me down and i have to sit i n the front for another week and i have a 2nd bus consequence but i never had a 1st one and the third on i dont go on the bus they say because i intimidated then and i wasnt at ny stop that i get in trouble (PS 2/3rds of counslers social workers and vice principals are italian) and guess what the same thing happened to my bro when he was in 8th grade same counslers/worker and principals and he got in trouble are they tryin to swipe this under the table

No comments:

Post a Comment